Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Diagnosis= SDD (Shopping Deficit Disorder)

I have decided that I am the WORST female shopper on the planet!!  I mean who spends 2 hours in a store, scrutinizing every item in the store, only placing a few items into the cart, then just before it's time to check out changing your mind and putting everything back onto the shelves, then walking out empty handed???  That would be me!!!  I'm so consumed with making sure I get just the perfect gift at just the perfect price that it literally paralyzes me.  So, after a grand total of 3.5 hours of shopping today I finally picked "just the right gift" which turned out to be an art table (Step 2 All Around Art Tower) for the kids and loaded it up in the pouring RAIN by myself.  Kolby had asked for an easel for Christmas, but with 3 kids I worried the 2-person easel would just cause never ending battles over who gets to color.  So I decided to get an art table instead so all 3 kids could color at the same time! Problem solved!  After I got home, I showed a picture of it to Kolby online and asked him if he *might* want that art table instead and his response was, "No, I hate that one!" Ugh!  Christmas spirit = Squelched.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much that sounds like me, too! I think you and I are alot more alike than we thought ;-) Im sorry you had a rough shopping experience though! Christmas will be great no matter what gifts there are-- I have to remind myself that.

    ReplyDelete